The Core of our Professional Organization
- To actively promote the interests of teachers of Family and Consumer Sciences.
- To encourage higher standards of teaching by Family and Consumer Sciences Educators.
- To promote harmony and solidarity of group action within the membership.
- To promote liaison with and representation in organizations and groups having related concerns.
- To render services to local communities in promoting and stabilizing Family and Consumer Sciences Education.
- To cooperate with the Arkansas Department of Career Education and its staff in continued development of Career and Technical Education in Arkansas.
- To expand and improve public knowledge and understanding of the advantages of Family and Consumer Sciences Education.
- To interest young people in Family and Consumer Sciences Education as a career.
- To actively support the related Career and Technical Student Organization, Family, Career and Community Leaders of America (FCCLA), and its purposes.